Rates & Insurance
Currently, we accept:
- All forms of Medicaid
- Presbyterian Commercial
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Commercial
- Medicare for Individual Outpatient Therapy Services
We have a sliding scale for self-pay.
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
If you’re not sure whether your insurance provider will cover sessions, here are some questions to ask them:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
If paying out-of-pocket or a co-pay we can set up automatic payments to a credit or debit card.
Any Other Questions
Please contact us for any additional questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!
If you find yourself struggling, you are not alone.
Pinwheel Healing Center, LLC offers virtual counseling services statewide and has a vast network of clinicians to address your therapy needs. Our counselors are qualified and have the tools and techniques to effectively approach a person’s condition while building a meaningful rapport with them. Please get in touch with us today and schedule an initial consultation. It’s time to begin your mental wellness journey the right way!