- Do you need support for an illness or disorder, but can’t make it to an in-person appointment?
- Are you a busy stay-at-home or working parent, and don’t have time to schedule or keep doctor appointments?
- Do you lack health insurance, or does your health insurance fail to fully cover your medical needs?
Telehealth allows the facilitation of health-related services to patients via live video conferencing. Telehealth (or telemedicine) is a fairly recent innovation. Thanks to modern technology, just about everyone in the U.S. has a smart phone or tablet capable of video chat. This ease of access to make video calls has revolutionized the health industry, allowing doctors and nurses to interact with patients through a convenient phone call.
We follow best practice guidelines for telehealth services in all the areas we offer them.
Using your smart phone, you can consult with a nurse, a physician or a mental health professional to receive ongoing care when your primary care physician is unavailable, to get a prescription refilled, review test results or medical summaries or to have a remote therapy or counseling appointment.
Telehealth appointments can be very beneficial if getting to a traditional in-person appointment is a hassle for you. If you lack the time or resources to use public transportation, are physically disabled or live in a remote area, telehealth appointments can help by removing the need to leave your home to attend an appointment.
Telehealth can be more affordable for clients paying out of pocket.
In the United States, approximately 80 million people have inadequate health insurance, or no health insurance at all.
So if this sounds like you:
- You lack health insurance, or recently lost coverage
- Your health problem isn’t covered by your insurance
- You don’t have the right type of medical professional nearby
- You lack the time or resources to get to an in-person medical appointment
- You want the ease and convenience of a video conference appointment
… then Telehealth services may be just what you need.
The convenience of scheduling an appointment online cannot be understated.
If you have social anxiety or phobias that cause you to avoid social interactions, Telehealth makes it easier for you to get therapy or medication.
Do you need to see a doctor or therapist, but are unable to leave your home? Are you looking for a cost-effective alternative to seeing a medical or mental health provider? Our convenient Telehealth modality can help.
Contact us today for rates or to schedule an appointment.